• Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces.
• Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
• High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
• Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
• Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
• Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
• Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
• Custom, US-made tool steel.
||13/16” (20.63 mm)|
||7/16” (11.11 mm)|
||1-3/16” (30.16 mm)|
||8-1/16” (204.78 mm)|
||0.60 lbs. (0.27 kg)|