KILLARK (XAS-53 Pull Ring Breaking Glass with Hammer Alarm)
• Enclosure is made of copper free aluminum alloy
• Conduit openings are 3/4” NPT feed through.
• Red, textured powder epoxy paint finish is standard on box and cover to provide high visibility for alarm station.
• Bilingual nameplates included per CSA requirement.
• Internal ground screw is standard.
• Breaking glass with provided hammer activates alarm.
• Reset by replacing glass.
Actuator Break Glass
Ambient Temp. Range UL: -25 to 40 ºC, CSA: -50 to 40 ºC, IEC: -20 to 40 °C
Application Hazardous areas due to the presence of flammable gases or vapors, combustible dusts, or easily ignitable fibers or flyings. Installation at petroleum refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, storage areas, and other processing facilities where hazardous substances are handled or stored. Areas where emergency control of fire alarm or signal circuits is required.
Back Box Type SWB
Number Of Poles 1
Type Aluminum fire alarm station with breaking-glass activation
Gross Weight with Packaging 3
Height 6.75 in
Length 8.25 in
Width 5.75 in
Amperage Rating 10 A
Contact Rating 7200 VA (make), 720 VA (break), 10A cont. @ 600V AC; 2.5A cont. @ 600V DC.
Frequency Rating 50/60 Hz
Certifications and Compliance
CSA File Number LR31085
Hazardous Rating(s) “Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups C, D
Class I, Zones 1 & 2, Groups IIB, IIA
Class II, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G
Class III, Divisions 1 & 2”
UL File Number E50498