TOA (CS-154 Wide Range Weatherproof Speaker)
• Wide-range paging speaker for voice paging, background music and tone signaling distribution.
• Constant directivity horn improves directivity characteristics and ensure uniform and clear sound dispersion.
• High sensitivity: up to 98 dB (1W/1m)
• Weatherproof polyurethane resin paint permits the speaker to withstand demanding environmental conditions.*
• IP65 standard compliant.
• Lightweight ABS resin enclosure that is mechanically strong and resistant to impact.
• Stainless steel hardware protects the speaker from corrosion.
• Stainless steel mounting bracket for easy installation and aiming in wall, pole or ceiling-mount applications.
• Ideal for schools, parking facilities, boats, industrial, parks, swimming pools, and so on.
|Rated Input||15 W|
|Rated Impedance||100 V line: 670 Ω (15 W), 1 kΩ (10 W), 2 kΩ (5 W)
70 V line: 330 Ω (15 W), 670 Ω (7.5 W), 1 kΩ (5 W), 2 kΩ (2.5 W)
|Sensitivity||97 dB (1 W, 1 m)|
|Frequency Response||150 – 15,000 Hz|
|Speaker Component||12 cm cone-type|
|Horizontal Directivity||Constant directivity horn 90゜ (±45゜ horizontal from front axis)
93 dB or more (1 W, 1 m), 3 kHz at ±45゜
|Speaker Cord||2-core cabtyre cord with diameter of 6 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃ to +55℃|
|Finish||Horn, cover: ABS resin, off-white, paint
Bracket: Stainless steel
Net: Aluminum, gray, paint
Screw: Stainless steel
|Dimensions||366 (W) × 230 (H) × 272 (D) mm|