TOA (CS-64 Wide Range Speaker)
• Wide-range paging speaker for voice paging, background music and
tone signaling distribution.
• Exponential horn improves directivity characteristics and ensure
uniform and clear sound dispersion.
• Weatherproof polyurethane resin paint permits the speaker to
withstand demanding environmental conditions.*
• Lightweight ABS resin enclosure that is mechanically strong and
resistant to impact.
• Stainless steel hardware protects the speaker from corrosion.
• Stainless steel mounting bracket for easy installation and aiming in
wall, pole or ceiling-mount applications.
• Ideal for schools, parking facilities, boats, industrial, parks, swimming
pools, and so on.
|Rated Input||6 W|
|Rated Impedance||100 V line: 1.7 kΩ (6 W), 3.3 kΩ (3 W), 10 kΩ (1 W)
70 V line: 830 Ω (6 W), 1.7 kΩ (3 W), 3.3 kΩ (1.5 W), 10 kΩ (0.5 W)
|Sensitivity||96 dB (1 W, 1 m)|
|Frequency Response||130 – 13,000 Hz|
|Speaker Component||12 cm cone-type (treated for splash proof)|
|Speaker Cord||2-core cabtyre cord with diameter of 6 mm|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +55℃|
|Finish||Horn, cover: ABS resin, off-white, paint
Bracket: Stainless steel
Panched net: Surface treated steel plate, dark-gray, powder coating
Screw: Stainless steel
|Dimensions||233 (W) × 224 (H) × 208 (D) mm|